So I have a custom PresentationController which means I've set modalTransitioningStyle = .custom. This means it's not set to overCurrentContext or overFullscreen. It also means that definesPresentationContext is not is not applicable, since it's only used in those cases.
With this I present a custom popover-like view controller that takes like third of the screen.
Now the tricky part: On this custom presented VC, I want to present another view controller with the same custom presentation that is larger (let's say half of the screen) than the presenting one.
Problem: The frame of the second presented view controller is constrained to the size and location of the parent, so you will not see it entirely.
Even if I would manage to present it on a fullscreen view controller behind the first, the content would also appear behind, not in front of it.
So the question is: How do I present a view controller that has larger bounds than the presenting one using my own Presentation Controller?
I don't think any code would help here, but let me know if you think otherwise.