Firebase Remote Config Conditions based on User Property without specifying an app

Viewed 662

I have a project in which I have several apps (an iOS and an Android version for example).

I used to define my Remote Config conditions based directly on user properties. For example, the language selected in the app: RC condition with user prop without app

But since a few days (weeks?), It is no longer possible, you must define the app before you can use a user property: RC condition witout app - user prop disable

If I set the "App" property first, "User property" becomes available. But a condition can target only one app, so I will have to make one condition per application which becomes very painful.

Existing conditions still seem to work, but impossible to edit them with other user properties.

Did I miss something?
Is there a way to make "multi application" conditions based on user properties?

0 Answers
Related