I have just upgraded to bokeh 1.2 and my bokeh app stopped working giving me the following error and showing just a blank page:
05:04 [WARNING] W-1000 (MISSING_RENDERERS): Plot has no renderers: Figure(id='1177', ...)
05:04 [WARNING] W-1005 (FIXED_SIZING_MODE): 'fixed' sizing mode requires width and height to be set: Column(id='1209', ...)
05:04 [WARNING] W-1005 (FIXED_SIZING_MODE): 'fixed' sizing mode requires width and height to be set: Column(id='1255', ...)
05:04 [WARNING] W-1005 (FIXED_SIZING_MODE): 'fixed' sizing mode requires width and height to be set: WidgetBox(id='1174', ...)
05:04 [WARNING] W-1005 (FIXED_SIZING_MODE): 'fixed' sizing mode requires width and height to be set: WidgetBox(id='1175', ...)
05:04 [WARNING] W-1005 (FIXED_SIZING_MODE): 'fixed' sizing mode requires width and height to be set: WidgetBox(id='1176', ...)
Does anyone has any clue of why it is doing that? everything works fine with bokeh 1.0.4
I have tried changing the sizing mode and to specify width and height but it displays a blank page if I don't choose 'fixed' or it just keeps giving error messages with plot_width and plot_height among the gridplot attributes.
Also, the first warning indicates a plot with a missing renderer, and it is referred to an empty figure I've created to have just a blank space of specific size in the gridplot. Any suggestion to fix that as well?
Below you can see the portion of the code I'm using:
widget_highlight_select = widgetbox([highlight_select])
widget_cd_select_button = widgetbox([rendering_button]+[customer_select]+[debtor_select])
widget_degree_select = widgetbox([degree_select])
empty = figure(plot_width=200, plot_height=100) #just to create space between widgets
empty.outline_line_color = None
plot.renderers.append(graph)
patterns_series = column([fig, ts])
#layout
l = gridplot([[widget_highlight_select, widget_degree_select, empty, widget_cd_select_button, None,spinner], [plot, patterns_series]], sizing_mode='fixed') #, merge_tools=False)