Permission Denial: runUninstall from pm command asks to run as user -1 but is calling from user 0;

Viewed 1465

I'm just upgrade my Android device (Samsung J7Pro) to 9.0 (Pie) and when I want to run any application from Android Studio I face to this problem that says:

Permission Denial: runUninstall from pm command asks to run as user -1 but is calling from user 0; this requires android.permission.INTERACT_ACROSS_USERS_FULL.

I have tried to add

INTERACT_ACROSS_USERS_FULL

to my AndroidManifest.xml but get the same error.

Any help?

2 Answers

I have found the solution

  1. First turn off the developers option
  2. Restart your device
  3. Turn on again your developers option and turn on Usb Debugging

For the solution you have to try two things

  1. try to add the this permission in your android manifest file. uses-permission android:name="android.permission.FORCE_STOP_PACKAGES" run the app and it will work
  2. if the above work didn't help try the following step:
  3. Uninstall the app.
  4. Disable the Developer option from setting
  5. Restart the Device
  6. Enable the Developer option from setting-->About phone-->Software Information and click seven time on Build Number.
  7. Now from Developer option(Below About Phone) Enable Use Debugging.
  8. Run the app and i believe it should work.
Related