I am new with Material UI and React and have not found on other questions issues with this combination of . I'm trying to develop a Dialog Material UI with React-Select component. The issue is that the menu of react-select on Dialog is being hidden by the Dialog Action component. My Dialog Component
This line below the react-select component is a Paper component rendered by the react-select.
I tried some CSS codes, like zIndex and positions, but still have not found a way to show the menu, or better, make the menu (Paper Component) overlay the Dialog Action component.
My Dialog, Dialog Content and Dialog Action is using the following className:
dialog: {
zIndex:0,
display:'flex',
flex:1,
flexGrow:1,
flexDirection:'column',
flexWrap: 'wrap',
height: 'auto',
},
For the Menu (Paper Component) rendered by the react-select component, i have tried the following ways:
dialogPaper: {
zIndex: 0,
maxHeight:300,
position: 'absolute',
overflowY:'auto',
marginTop: theme.spacing(1),
left:0, right: 0
},
paper: {
zIndex: 1000,
maxHeight:300,
position: 'absolute',
overflow:'visible',
overflowY:'auto',
marginTop: theme.spacing(1),
left:0, right: 0
},
My code is pretty similar to the Material Docs sections:
- https://material-ui.com/components/dialogs/#form-dialogs
- https://material-ui.com/components/autocomplete/#react-select
Thanks, Yang