Unable to change favicon in PWA Vuex project

Viewed 201

I've found the index.html and have tried removing the Vue-favicon and replacing it with my own. This does not work, and Vue's favicon keeps displaying. I have concluded the reason lies with me having chosen PWA and not SPA when setting up the project with Vue CLI 3.4.1.

I tried changing the favicon in the appropriate folder. Also tried removing the img-folder (that contains alot of vue's icons) that comes with the setup through vue-cli. Nothing worked.

<link rel="icon" href="<%= BASE_URL %>favicon.ico">

This is basically the code I have been looking at. Other than this, I don't know where to look. When I remove parts of the code, the favicon loads, but I get errors.

For example: <link rel="icon" href="<>favicon.ico">

With this, I do however get text showing on the top of the browser. If I remove <> as well, it defaults back to the Vue favicon, this I cannot explain.

0 Answers
Related