Are there any good tools or methods for automatic testing css selectors?
I'm developing a SCSS framework and would like to include automated tests in it. Specifically I would like to have tests to ensure that the css selectors are working properly.
Say for instance that I have the html:
<input class="btn" disabled id="test"></input>
and css
.btn {
color: red;
...
}
.btn:disabled {
color: green;
...
}
I would like to have a test that ensures that the element above with id=test, have the .btn:disabled as the css class with highest priority (last class with highest specificity) and .btn as the second highest priority. In other words, I would like to ensure that the .btn:disabled and .btn css style is applied on the element and that styles in .btn:disabled are overwriting the styles in .btn.
I'm thinking of doing this in selenium. Are there any good ways of doing this? I would not like to hard code the css values into the tests.
