I am using antd's Transfer component. Using the examples given in the documentation, I am able to create a tree transfer box that looks similar to:

Is there a way I could have a tree structure also on the right side? Currently, as I select 0-1-0 under 0-1, it appears flat on the right side.
The code as also given in the Sandbox example, is given below:
import React from 'react';
import ReactDOM from 'react-dom';
import 'antd/dist/antd.css';
import './index.css';
import { Transfer, Tree } from 'antd';
const { TreeNode } = Tree;
// Customize Table Transfer
const isChecked = (selectedKeys, eventKey) => {
return selectedKeys.indexOf(eventKey) !== -1;
};
const generateTree = (treeNodes = [], checkedKeys = []) => {
return treeNodes.map(({ children, ...props }) => (
<TreeNode {...props} disabled={checkedKeys.includes(props.key)}>
{generateTree(children, checkedKeys)}
</TreeNode>
));
};
const TreeTransfer = ({ dataSource, targetKeys, ...restProps }) => {
const transferDataSource = [];
function flatten(list = []) {
list.forEach(item => {
transferDataSource.push(item);
flatten(item.children);
});
}
flatten(dataSource);
return (
<Transfer
{...restProps}
targetKeys={targetKeys}
dataSource={transferDataSource}
className="tree-transfer"
render={item => item.title}
showSelectAll={false}
>
{({ direction, onItemSelect, selectedKeys }) => {
if (direction === 'left') {
const checkedKeys = [...selectedKeys, ...targetKeys];
return (
<Tree
blockNode
checkable
checkStrictly
defaultExpandAll
checkedKeys={checkedKeys}
onCheck={(
_,
{
node: {
props: { eventKey },
},
},
) => {
onItemSelect(eventKey, !isChecked(checkedKeys, eventKey));
}}
onSelect={(
_,
{
node: {
props: { eventKey },
},
},
) => {
onItemSelect(eventKey, !isChecked(checkedKeys, eventKey));
}}
>
{generateTree(dataSource, targetKeys)}
</Tree>
);
}
}}
</Transfer>
);
};
const treeData = [
{ key: '0-0', title: '0-0' },
{
key: '0-1',
title: '0-1',
children: [{ key: '0-1-0', title: '0-1-0' }, { key: '0-1-1', title: '0-1-1' }],
},
{ key: '0-2', title: '0-3' },
];
class App extends React.Component {
state = {
targetKeys: [],
};
onChange = targetKeys => {
console.log('Target Keys:', targetKeys);
this.setState({ targetKeys });
};
render() {
const { targetKeys } = this.state;
return (
<div>
<TreeTransfer dataSource={treeData} targetKeys={targetKeys} onChange={this.onChange} />
</div>
);
}
}
ReactDOM.render(<App />, document.getElementById('container'));
The way I want to transfer is depicted in the images below.
- I want to be able to transfer the children
- When a child is transferred the left table should have the remaining children under it parent and the right table should have the transferred children under it parent name.


