I am adding more than 10 columns to my listbox in Excel VBA. I keep getting run-time error '380'-Invalid property value. It works properly until column 9 in listbox. I couldn`t find any proper solution for this anywhere else. Does anyone know a workaround for this issue?
Private Sub txtSearch_KeyUp(ByVal KeyCode As MSForms.ReturnInteger, ByVal
Shift As Integer)
Dim rng As Range
Set rng = Range("Lookup")
Dim rw
Dim strText As String
strText = LCase(txtSearch.Text)
With ListBox1
.RowSource = ""
.ColumnCount = 12
For Each rw In rng.Rows
If InStr(LCase(Cells(rw.Row, 4)), strText) Then
.AddItem Cells(rw.Row, 1).Value
.List(ListBox1.ListCount - 1, 1) = Cells(rw.Row, 2).Value
.List(ListBox1.ListCount - 1, 2) = Cells(rw.Row, 3).Value
.List(ListBox1.ListCount - 1, 3) = Cells(rw.Row, 4).Value
.List(ListBox1.ListCount - 1, 4) = Cells(rw.Row, 5).Value
.List(ListBox1.ListCount - 1, 5) = Cells(rw.Row, 6).Value
.List(ListBox1.ListCount - 1, 6) = Cells(rw.Row, 7).Value
.List(ListBox1.ListCount - 1, 7) = Cells(rw.Row, 8).Value
.List(ListBox1.ListCount - 1, 8) = Cells(rw.Row, 9).Value
.List(ListBox1.ListCount - 1, 9) = Cells(rw.Row, 10).Value
.List(ListBox1.ListCount - 1, 10) = Cells(rw.Row, 11).Value
.List(ListBox1.ListCount - 1, 11) = Cells(rw.Row, 12).Value
.List(ListBox1.ListCount - 1, 12) = Cells(rw.Row, 13).Value
End If
Next
End With
End Sub