This is what I have / trying to achieve:
- I have some posts.
- When someone clicks on the post i do not want it to be opened.
- Instead, I want that the user would be redirected to url that is associated with the post (url points to external apis).
Example, I have post:
- Title - 'ABC'
- Subtitle - 'ABCABC'
- Text - 'AAAAAABBBBBCCCC'
- (Trying to achive) Redirect url - 'http://test.com/123'
When user clicks on my 'ABC' post I would like him to be redirected to a corresponding url - 'http://test.com/123'.
Is there a plugin for that or maybe I could use some PHP code / DB modifications for that? Examples and suggestions are welcome!
P.S. I want the redirection to happen on every single post.
P.P.S. It is not suitable for me to redirect to the same constant url.
P.P.P.S. I really haven't found any good solutions on the web.