Install PHP SDK for Couchbase server

Viewed 402

I try to use PHP SDK for Couchbase server.

I use OS Ubuntu 16.04, PHP 7.2

First, I install following this tutorial. The output is

enter image description here

Then I insert line extension=couchbase to file with path (/etc/php/7.2/cli/php.ini)

enter image description here

Finally, I restart apache2 service. But when I check phpinfo, it no have Couchbase module.

1 Answers

The instruction you are referring to does not ask to install PCS extension. But it does say that couchbase extension depends on JSON module, and it have to be loaded before couchbase. So you have to make sure that extension=couchbase goes after extension=json. Also make sure that libcouchbase.dll is in the PATH (for instance if you are using CLI SAPI php.exe, it have to be in the same directory as the binary).

The second point is that on your screenshot, you are showing CLI php.ini. Make sure that your apache2 binary is using this particular configuration.

Related