I've created a new Azure AppService WebApp. The main settings were
- Publish: Code
- Runtime-stack: Node 10.14
- OS: Linux
My app runs ok locally. When I deploy to the Azure service from a Azure Devops Release Pipeline I get the following error.
Does anyone know what might be causing this?
If I publish to an WebApp running with a Windows OS it works fine.
ERROR
2019-06-18T01:47:21.769001402Z A P P S E R V I C E O N L I N U X 2019-06-18T01:47:21.769008803Z 2019-06-18T01:47:21.769016003Z Documentation: http://aka.ms/webapp-linux 2019-06-18T01:47:21.769023403Z NodeJS quickstart: https://aka.ms/node-qs 2019-06-18T01:47:21.769030703Z NodeJS Version : v10.14.1 2019-06-18T01:47:21.769038103Z 2019-06-18T01:47:22.048648425Z Generating app startup command 2019-06-18T01:47:22.078479171Z Found scripts.start in /home/site/wwwroot/package.json 2019-06-18T01:47:22.100794280Z Running npm --prefix=/home/site/wwwroot start 2019-06-18T01:47:23.491524256Z 2019-06-18T01:47:23.491583557Z > portal@0.0.0 start /home/site/wwwroot 2019-06-18T01:47:23.491595757Z > ng serve -o 2019-06-18T01:47:23.491604458Z 2019-06-18T01:47:23.548311196Z sh: ng: not found 2019-06-18T01:47:23.580009577Z npm ERR! file sh 2019-06-18T01:47:23.590153263Z npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE 2019-06-18T01:47:23.590644872Z npm ERR! errno ENOENT 2019-06-18T01:47:23.611089046Z npm ERR! syscall spawn