Sublime text 3 Anaconda autocomplete not working

Viewed 3430

I have an issue when I try to edit Python code in Sublime on Mac OS. The autocomplete is not working in Sublime but is working well in the terminal.

I checked several things between Sublime and terminal.

The Python version was the same as Anaconda 3.7.3:

>>> import sys
>>> sys.version
‘3.7.3 (default, Mar 27 2019, 16:54:48) \n[Clang 4.0.1 (tags/RELEASE_401/final)]’

In the Anaconda.sublime-settings:

“python_interpreter”: “/Users/J/anaconda3/bin/python”,
“disable_anaconda_completion”: false,

When I tried coding in Sublime nothing shows:

enter image description here

But it works well in the terminal.

enter image description here

Code can execute well on both sides.

1 Answers

I followed the documentation about installing Sublime Text 3 and Anaconda and it is working well for me.

  1. Install Sublime Text 3 at http://www.sublimetext.com/3
  2. Install package control at https://packagecontrol.io/installation
  3. Manually install Anaconda at https://github.com/DamnWidget/anaconda/archive/v2.1.14.tar.gz

The packages directory can be found in:

Linux: ~/.config/sublime-text-3/Packages
OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/Subime Text 3/Packages
Windows: %APPDATA%\\Sublime Text 3

Restart Sublime Text 3 and enjoy.

Related