I have 2 models like this
const Db = mongoose.model('db', dbSchema);
const Beacon = mongoose.model('beacon', dbSchema2);
Now I want to export them. First I export Db and everything is fine. I can do an HTTP request with it.
module.exports = Db;
However, when I try to export ´the 2nd one outside, it stops functioning. The functions below will return a blank JSON file as a response.
module.exports = Db;
module.exports = Beacon;
This won't work either. It returns an error handler saying all my functions in the handler is not function.
module.exports = {
Db, Beacon
}
This is the function on the file I import the models.
router.get('/data/:id', function(req, res, next) {
Db.findOne({ _id: req.params.id }).then(function(db) {
res.send(db);
});
}
The return from the handler is Db.findOne is not a function.
Is there any way to export them both? Thank you. Here is the importing on another file
const Db = require('./db.js');
const Beacon = require('.db.js');