Turn off AwaysOn in Azure Function to get a free App Service Plan?

Viewed 4440

I made an Azure function, which made me an App Service Plan. I noticed my bill started going up, so I tried to change my app service plan to the free pricing tier. It rejected with the reason:

Cannot update the site 'my-site' because it uses AlwaysOn feature which is not allowed in the target compute mode.

Is there a way I can turn off the AlwaysOn feature of my Azure Function so I can change my app service plan to the free tier?

2 Answers

In the Overview page click on configuration and then click on general settings

Overview

General settings

@Jeremy : given answer is correct. You won't find this setting in the overview page of you app service plan. Instead go to the actual web app/function app > Select "Configuration" (under the Settings section) > "General Settings". You can find and toggle the "Always On" option there

Related