Is it possible to hide the (All) Level for Attribute Hierarchies in SSAS Tabular model

Viewed 460

In SSAS multidimensional model the (All) level is an optional level of hierarchy and it is a system-generated level. It contains only one member whose value is the aggregation of the values of all members in the immediately subordinate level. It is possible to show/hide this level by setting TRUE/FALSE for"IsAggregatable" property of attribute.

My question is it possible to do the same in SSAS Tabular model (in Azure).

I can't find the corresponding property for this in my tabular model. Perhaps it is called something else or moved to another place. Any ideas how this can be achieved?

Example:

enter image description here

1 Answers

After some research I found that this option not available in Azure Tabular model. There is a link to MS Azure Feedback Forum and as I can see this issue still open.

The same unswer I got on MSDN SSAS Forum

I hope it will save time to someone.

Related