I am controlling SBCL through shell commands with the environment MaxMSP.
Typically my commands are : sbcl --core some/path/to/a/.core/file --script my/script/generated/in/max
Everything works wonderfully except when errors happen... In that case I don't get any result but also no way to know what went wrong except evaluating the same command in the Terminal, where the SBCL debugger shows up.
Is there a way to just disable the debugger for this evaluation — typically give up if you meet an error — but then to "echo" the actual content of the error?
Typically to get the actual string that says something like "The value 'TOTO is not of type NUMBER when binding SB-KERNEL::X", so I can see it directly from Max with going to the terminal?
Thanks for your help ! Best,
Julien
I tried adding --non-interactive on top of my command, it helps but it's definitely not what I need.
Seems I should work with debug-io somehow but I'm not sure how to access its content :(