I'm trying to change the font of a UILabel to a custom font but the option is locked and says 'Custom (non installed)', but I do have custom fonts in fact it works fine in Xcode 10
I'm trying to change the font of a UILabel to a custom font but the option is locked and says 'Custom (non installed)', but I do have custom fonts in fact it works fine in Xcode 10
Right now, it's not working in XCode 11 beta but you can follow one workaround. Change text style from Plain to Attributed. It allows you to change the font.
If you don't want to do it by install the font on the mac. It is also possible in the XML of the xib:
Add the following inside <document> tag. Usually bellow </dependencies> tag.
<customFonts key="customFonts">
<array key="Roboto-Medium.ttf">
<string>Roboto-Medium</string>
</array>
<array key="Roboto-Regular.ttf">
<string>Roboto-Regular</string>
</array>
</customFonts>
changing for your custom font.
And inside <label> tag:
<fontDescription key="fontDescription" name="Roboto-Medium" family="Roboto" pointSize="18"/>
You should see something like: