I'm building React SPA application from ground up using create-react-app and setting up uri address for API server of my SPA. According to official documentation suggested way is to create environment .env files for such kind of needs. I'm using a continuous delivery as part of development workflow. After deployment React SPA application goes in one Docker container and API goes to another. Those containers are deployed in separate servers and I do not know exactly what uri for API will be, so there is no way to create separate .env file for each deployment. Is there any "right way" to provide dynamic configuration for my SPA application so I can easily change environment parameters
API URI examples in SPA
// api.config.js
export const uriToApi1 = process.env.REACT_APP_API1_URI;
export const uriToApi2 = process.env.REACT_APP_API2_URI;
// in App.js
import { uriToApi1, uriToApi2 } from '../components/config/api.config.js';
/* More code */
<DataForm apiDataUri={`${uriToApi1}/BasicService/GetData`} />
/* More code */
<DataForm apiDataUri={`${uriToApi2}/ComplexService/UpdateData`} />