I googled and tried a lot and right now just going crazy, cause its just a simple thing that takes to much time to be solved.
So in the web there are two types of posts:
- Console gives error "No function selected" and the solution is that some ppl added by accident an animation event and didnt set it up. <-This not what Im looking for
- I added an animation event to my clip, but clicking on the drop-down "Function" says "No Function Selected"and does not let me select anything. <- This is what Im looking for. This kind of posts never got an answer.
Hierarchy:
Object 1
Object 1.1 <- Has a script from where I start animations
Object 1.2 <- Has the animator. Rotate and scale object 1.2
More Information: Yes, I selected at first my Object 1.2, selected then the right clip in the Animation-Window and added an animation event.
