I am using Rotativa to generate a PDF from a view. It works on my localhost, but when I push to my server it does not work at all. The Server has Windows Authentication and Impersonate enabled which I need to have for this site.
This is the error I get when I try to run the code on the server
Qt: Could not initialize OLE (error 80070005) Error: Failed loading page https://api.mydomain.com/Reports/RedBluePDF?community=CommunityName&procedure=GetTasks (sometimes it will work just to ignore this error with --load-error-handling ignore) Exit with code 1 due to http error: 1003
Here is my code:
public byte[] getReportsPDF(string community, string procedure)
{
byte[] pdfBytes = new byte[] { };
RouteData route = new RouteData();
route.Values.Add("controller", "SiteSuperReports");
route.Values.Add("action", "RedBluePDF");
this.ControllerContext = new ControllerContext(new HttpContextWrapper(System.Web.HttpContext.Current), route, this);
if (procedure == "GetProductionTasks")
{
var actionPDF = new Rotativa.ActionAsPdf("RedBluePDF", new { community = community, procedure = procedure })
{
PageSize = Size.A4,
PageOrientation = Rotativa.Options.Orientation.Landscape,
PageMargins = { Left = 1, Right = 1 }
};
try
{
pdfBytes = actionPDF.BuildFile(ControllerContext);
}
catch(Exception e)
{
Console.Write(e.Message.ToString());
}
}
return pdfBytes;
}
And here is RedBluePDF Method, this just returns a View:
public ActionResult RedBluePDF(string community, string procedure) {
return View();
}
What am I doing wrong and how come this is not working on my server, but is on my localhost? And How do I get it work on my server.