I'm using the library axios in my react app.
I'm having a problem with the interceptor.
My question is let say I have three requests happening concurrently and I don't have the token, the interceptor calling the getUserRandomToken three time, I want the interceptor will wait until I'm getting the token from the first request and then continue to the others.
P.S. the token he is with an expiration date so I also checking for it and if the expiration date is not valid I need to create a new token.
This is the interceptor:
axios.interceptors.request.use(
config => {
/*I'm getting the token from the local storage
If there is any add it to the header for each request*/
if (tokenExist()) {
config.headers.common["token"] = "...";
return config;
}
/*If there is no token i need to generate it
every time create a random token, this is a axios get request*/
getUserRandomToken()
.then(res => {
/*add the token to the header*/
config.headers.common["token"] = res;
return config;
})
.catch(err => {
console.log(err);
});
},
function(error) {
// Do something with request error
return Promise.reject(error);
}
);