I use bootstrap v4 for VueJS and I need to increase b-modal. I tried different ways mentioned here : https://github.com/bootstrap-vue/bootstrap-vue/issues/632 but nothing didn't help. In general my code looks like :
<b-modal :ref="fieldName" :id="fieldName" :title="msg" size="lg" modal-class="b-modal">
<div class="script_table_container" v-if="scripts.length > 0">
<b-table :items="scripts" per-page="10" :current-page="currentPage">
<template slot="propertySnippet" slot-scope="data">
<samp>
{{data.value}}
</samp>
</template>
</b-table>
<b-pagination :total-rows="scripts.length" per-page="10" v-model="currentPage" hide-goto-end-buttons align="right"/>
</div>
<div slot="modal-footer">
<b-btn class="mr-sm-2 su-btn-link" @click="close">Close</b-btn>
</div>
</b-modal>
I need to increase width up to 80-90 % of the screen cause some values inside the table are long.
Hope for your help guys. I believe you're gurus.
P.S. The answer has been found . To apply changes for a certain b-modals you can follow the next step :
I created globally:
@media (min-width: 992px) {
.modal .modal-huge {
max-width: 90% !important;
width: 90% !important;;
}
}
and after that I placed 'huge' into size prop of b-modal. "Huge" is used because the class ends with "huge" word.