I have a Shopify site at https://www.vaingloryshop.com that is being blocked both by Instagram and Facebook. Instagram gives me the error "Link not allowed. It looks like your profile contains a link that is not allowed. We restrict certain content and actions to protect our community. Tell us if you think we made a mistake." And as you can imagine I spammed the 'Tell Us' button, but they never reply. Facebook's debugger returns, "We can't review this website because the content doesn't meet our Community Standards. If you think this is a mistake, please let us know." Also let them know numerous times.
The domains are bought through Google. The first time we turned on the site was 12/24/18 and was the same time we tried to add to our IG bio and immediately got this blocked message and have ever since. At that time we had the primary domain as https://www.vainglory.us. And I thought the .us as throwing it off, which is why I changed the primary domain to what it is now (about a little over a week ago). Any ideas?? FB, IG support is MIA, and Shopify/Google domains have no ideas or issues on their ends.