I have a C library that I want to use from within Octave. Following the tutorial, it seems straight forward: wrap the functions in C++ then mkoctfile them. The problem is: what if I want to have multiple functions definitions (wrappers) in a single source file?
In the mentioned tutorial it is stated
It should be noted that it is perfectly acceptable to have more than one DEFUN_DLD function in a source file. However, there must either be a symbolic link to the oct-file for each of the functions defined in the source code with the DEFUN_DLD macro or the autoload (Function Files) function should be used.
Then in the provided link:
Once Octave finds a file with a name that matches (the called function), the contents of the file are read. If it defines a single function, it is compiled and executed. See Script Files, for more information about how you can define more than one function in a single file.
In this second link, there is no info as to how to load a .oct file with multiple functions in it or how to generate multiple .oct files from a single source file. From what I've understood, the later is the correct approach. How can I do that?