I am working on implementation filter method in react table. If I add filterable attribute it gives me filter input in all columns but I want not to add filter input in specific column.
Is there any solution about this?
I am working on implementation filter method in react table. If I add filterable attribute it gives me filter input in all columns but I want not to add filter input in specific column.
Is there any solution about this?
If you want a specific column to not be filterable, you can specifiy it when creating your columns like this :
const columns = [
{
Header: 'NotFilterableColumn',
accessor: 'notFilterable',
filterable: false //This makes the column not filterable
},
{
Header: 'FilterableColumn',
accessor: 'filterable',
}
]
So that giving the filterable attribute to your ReactTable will not make the NotFilterableColumn filterable :) (in other words, the column will not have the filter input)
To disable filter from specific columns in react table add the disableFilters options to the column. it takes in a boolean value . Here is a code snippet below
const columns = [
{
Header: "Name",
accessor: "Project Name",
disableFilters:true
}]
read more in document
Implement your own filter logic. React-table provide callbacks for everything you need to implement it on your own:
onPageChange: undefined,
onSortedChange: undefined,
onFilteredChange: undefined,
Check props part of documentation and there are exhaustive documentation on it.