PSR-2 PrettyPrinter with PHP-Parser

Viewed 84

I'm using nikic/PHP-Parser to parse/manipulate/print PHP code. However specific PrettyPrinters are not provided, and the default mangles the result on some points. Example:

EXPECTED

<?php

namespace App;

use Illuminate\Notifications\Notifiable;
use Illuminate\Contracts\Auth\MustVerifyEmail;
use Illuminate\Foundation\Auth\User as Authenticatable;

class User extends Authenticatable
{
    use Notifiable;

    /**
     * The attributes that are mass assignable.
     *
     * @var array
     */
    protected $fillable = [
        'name', 'email', 'password',
    ];

    /**
     * The attributes that should be hidden for arrays.
     *
     * @var array
     */
    protected $hidden = [
        'password', 'remember_token',
    ];
}

ACTUAL

<?php

namespace App;

use Illuminate\Notifications\Notifiable;
use Illuminate\Contracts\Auth\MustVerifyEmail;
use Illuminate\Foundation\Auth\User as Authenticatable;
class User extends Authenticatable
{
    use Notifiable;
    /**
     * The attributes that are mass assignable.
     *
     * @var array
     */
    protected $fillable = ['name', 'email', 'password'];
    /**
     * The attributes that should be hidden for arrays.
     *
     * @var array
     */
    protected $hidden = ['password', 'remember_token'];
}

My question: Where can I find a basic PSR-2 extension of the Standard PrettyPrinter class to fix these (and other) issues?

I need to integrate it in my script so not really looking for a CLI like the mentioned https://github.com/FriendsOfPHP/PHP-CS-Fixer.

I did find this one which looks like a good start but its kind of old and I could not easily get that one to run.

0 Answers
Related