Team Drive has five permission levels:
- Manager
- Content Manager
- Contributor
- Commenter
- Viewer
The Folder API, on the other hand, only has three functions for getting a user list of people on a folder:
getEditors()getOwner()getViewers()
This works fine if you're using a My Drive, because it has those exact same three levels:
- Is Owner
- Can organize, add, & edit
- Can view only
How do I get each of the 5 access levels in a Google Team Drive? If I do call those 3 functions, which access level do they correspond to on a Team Drive? (E.g. does getEditors return everyone in the Manager group?)
I see there is a Permission enum with the exact 5 permissions I'm looking for:
VIEWEDITCOMMENTOWNERORGANIZER
... and I can call getAccess() to get the access level given a User or email. Problem is I don't know which emails to pass to the function.
How do I get a list of people in any of the 5 categories (e.g. Content Manager)? Or how do I get a list of all people that are on the Team Drive (e.g. so I know which emails to use with getAccess())?