I created a main component in ReactJs called MainPage (using Material-UI).
import React from 'react';
import Grid from '@material-ui/core/Grid';
import Button from '@material-ui/core/Button';
import CssBaseline from '@material-ui/core/CssBaseline';
import Card from '@material-ui/core/Card';
import CardContent from '@material-ui/core/CardContent';
import withStyles from '@material-ui/core/styles/withStyles';
const styles = theme => ({
card: {
minWidth: 350,
},
button: {
fontSize: '12px',
margin: theme.spacing.unit,
minWidth: 350
},
extendedIcon: {
marginRight: theme.spacing.unit,
}
});
class MainPage extends React.Component {
constructor() {
super();
}
render() {
const {
classes
} = this.props;
return ( <
React.Fragment >
<
CssBaseline / >
<
Grid container spacing = {
0
}
direction = "column"
alignItems = "center"
justify = "center"
style = {
{
minHeight: '100vh'
}
} >
<
form onSubmit = {
this.handleSubmit
} >
<
Card className = {
classes.card
} >
<
CardContent >
<
Grid item xs = {
3
} >
<
Button variant = "contained"
size = "medium"
color = "primary"
className = {
classes.button
}
type = "submit"
value = "single" >
ButtonA <
/Button> <
/Grid> <
Grid item xs = {
3
} >
<
Button variant = "contained"
size = "medium"
color = "primary"
className = {
classes.button
}
type = "submit"
value = "batch" >
ButtonB <
/Button> <
/Grid> <
/CardContent> <
/Card> <
/form> <
/Grid> <
/React.Fragment>
);
}
}
export default withStyles(styles)(MainPage);
I want to load a new component (either CompA or CompB, depending on which button was clicked - ButtonA or ButtonB) on button click. A new component should completely replace a current component - I mean that it should be loaded in a whole screen (not anywhere next to buttons).
How can I do it?
UPDATE:
I want to replace MainPage component, not just render on top of it.
This is how I load MainPage:
index.js
import React from 'react';
import { render } from 'react-dom';
import MainPage from './components/MainPage';
const View = () => (
<div>
<MainPage/>
</div>
);
render(<View />, document.getElementById('root'));