I have a website hosted on AWS (S3 using CloudFront) with SSL. When I perform a Lighthouse test via Chrome, the test doesn't work on any page other than the Home page. It returns question marks against all tests except performance and returns the following error:
There were issues affecting this run of Lighthouse: Lighthouse was unable to reliably load the page you requested. Make sure you are testing the correct URL and that the server is properly responding to all requests. Status code: 404."
It's a ReactJS SPA website and Lighthouse does work via debug, but doesn't work when I try the S3 or cloudfront domains in the URL, or the actual domain I purchased. Whether it used to work I'm not 100% sure, as I may have tried it only on the Home page and assumed it would work for all pages.
Could anyone suggest anything obvious I could try (either to resolve or give me more analysis)? I'm fairly new to AWS and React. The website appears to be working fine other than this.
Many thanks :)