I have created Pipeline in GitLabs and I am using docker as gitlab-runner. I want to push Jekyll website on s3 website. And to do so, I am using s3_website gem. I have 4 stages defined in my pipeline. Where I am building Jekyll, creating Artifacts using Gulp, executing test on my jekyll site and then deploying.
All steps are working fine but while doing deployment, I'm getting following error. And i could not figure it how to get this solve.
[fail] Could not load the site: Failed to parse ERB in /builds/myproject/s3_website.yml:
(SyntaxError) /usr/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/2.4.0/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_warn.rb:15: syntax error, unexpected tLABEL
module_function define_method(:warn) {|*messages, uplevel: nil|
It is working perfectly fine on my local machine when I'm not on Docker. But when I try to do the same thing using docker. It is giving me above error.
I tried it with ruby 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 2.6 on my docker machine. However no luck.
bundle exec s3_website push
I am expecting this to deploy the site on S3 bucket and corresponding cloudfront.
Any clue would be appreciated.