cross-compile opencv for arm : c++: error: unrecognized command line option ‘-mthumb’; did you mean ‘-mtbm’?

Viewed 4467

I am trying to cross-compile opencv 4.0/3.4 for a Tinker Board - ARM-based processor — the Rockchip RK3288

I am using Ubuntu 18.04 as host machine.

I pretty much followed everything mentioned here.

But when I try the cmake using below:

mike@mike-laptop:~/opencv-3.4.5/build$ cmake -DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=../platforms/linux/arm-gnueabi.toolchain.cmake ../ I am getting the below error:

Compiling the CXX compiler identification source file "CMakeCXXCompilerId.cpp" failed. Compiler: /usr/bin/c++ Build flags: -mthumb;;-fdata-sections;-Wa,--noexecstack;-fsigned-char;-Wno-psabi Id flags:

The output was: 1 c++: error: unrecognized command line option ‘-mthumb’; did you mean ‘-mtbm’?

Compiling the CXX compiler identification source file "CMakeCXXCompilerId.cpp" failed. Compiler: /usr/bin/c++ Build flags: -mthumb;;-fdata-sections;-Wa,--noexecstack;-fsigned-char;-Wno-psabi Id flags: -c

The output was: 1 c++: error: unrecognized command line option ‘-mthumb’; did you mean ‘-mtbm’?

and tons of more messages

1 Answers

I had met the same problem. I try

sudo apt-get install g++-arm-linux-gnueabi
sudo apt-get install g++-arm-linux-gnueabihf

and I solve it.

I hope it will help you!

Related