I'm trying to append JSONObjects inside a JSONArray that is called Records .
The first time I save it it saves it this way that is ok
{
"Records": [
{
"travelTime": 2,
"totalDistance": 0,
"pace": 0,
"kCalBurned": 0,
"latlng": "[lat\/lng: (-32.1521234,-63.66412321)]"
}
]
}
But when I try to append again a new jsonobject inside Records, it creates a new JSONArray for it, and I just want to append a new object inside records
{
"Records": [
{
"travelTime": 2,
"totalDistance": 0,
"pace": 0,
"kCalBurned": 0,
"latlng": "[lat\/lng: (-31.6432292,-63.3667462)]"
}
]
}{
"Records": [
{
"travelTime": 1,
"totalDistance": 0,
"pace": 0,
"kCalBurned": 0,
"latlng": "[lat\/lng: (-31.9522431,-64.3461241)]"
}
]
}
This is the code I use to save the Records
private void writeJsonData(long travelTime,float totalDistance, float pace, float kCalBurned, LinkedList<LatLng> latlng){
String jsonStr = "";
JSONObject records = new JSONObject();
try {
records.put("travelTime", travelTime);
records.put("totalDistance", totalDistance);
records.put("pace", pace);
records.put("kCalBurned", kCalBurned);
records.put("latlng", latlng);
JSONArray jsonArray = new JSONArray();
jsonArray.put(records);
JSONObject recordsObj = new JSONObject();
recordsObj.put("Records", jsonArray);
jsonStr = recordsObj.toString();
} catch (JSONException e) {
// TODO Auto-generated catch block
e.printStackTrace();
}
String file_name = "records.json";
FileOutputStream fileOutputStream = null;
try {
fileOutputStream = new FileOutputStream(new File(mContext.getFilesDir(),file_name),true);
fileOutputStream.write(jsonStr.getBytes());
fileOutputStream.close();
} catch (IOException e) {
e.printStackTrace();
}
}