How to get id from route using vue with laravel routes

Viewed 339

I have an overview section, when my details button is clicked for an item in the overview I want to display my database items from that item on another page.

How can I get the id from my route to make a get request to that id in vue?

overview component

<a class="button float-right" @click="getAccount(account.id)"/>

// in my methods

getAccount(id) {
  window.location.href = '/accounts/' + id;
}

My laravel route

Route::get('/accounts/{account}', 'PageController@details')->name('details.index');

I know I can use route model binding for this but would like to keep it in a vue component

Controller

public function details() 
{
   return view('layouts.details');
}

Details component

export default {
    data() {
        return{
            account : {
                title: null,
                information: null,
                cb: null,
                qp: null,
                price: null,
                skills: [],
            }
        }
    },
    created() {
        this.fetchAccount();
    },
    methods: {
        fetchAccount() {
            // make axios request to the id to get account information
        }
    }
}

I'm also not sure what the best approach for this would be. Should I even work with laravel web routes for this page? (If I don't, I still need to inherit the layouts.app file, not sure how that would be done without using the routes)

Any tips?

0 Answers
Related