I created an In-App Purchase feature for the app, using an Auto-Renewing Subscription. The problem is that I'm not sure how to check the purchase status, whether the subscription has run out or is still active.
Here's where I try saving the purchased status:
func paymentQueue(_ queue: SKPaymentQueue, updatedTransactions transactions: [SKPaymentTransaction]) {
print("add payment")
for transaction: AnyObject in transactions {
let trans = transaction as! SKPaymentTransaction
print(trans.error)
switch trans.transactionState {
case .purchased:
print("buy ok, unlock IAP HERE")
print(p.productIdentifier)
let prodID = p.productIdentifier
switch prodID {
case "com.test.UnlockTools.Subscription1":
print("tool set 1 unlocked")
uTool1()
print("tool set 2 unlocked")
uTool2()
print("tool set 3 unlocked")
uTool3()
UserDefaults.standard.set(true, forKey: "isSubbed")
default:
print("IAP not found")
}
queue.finishTransaction(trans)
case .failed:
print("buy error")
queue.finishTransaction(trans)
break
default:
print("Default")
break
}
}
}
This is where I call the UserDefaults and allow or deny button interaction:
override func viewDidLoad() {
super.viewDidLoad()
if(SKPaymentQueue.canMakePayments()) {
print("IAP is enabled, loading")
let productID: NSSet = NSSet(object: "com.test.UnlockTools.Subscription1")
let request: SKProductsRequest = SKProductsRequest(productIdentifiers: productID as! Set<String>)
request.delegate = self
request.start()
} else {
print("please enable IAPS")
}
status = UserDefaults.standard.bool(forKey: "isSubbed") ?? false
if status == true {
unlockTool1.isUserInteractionEnabled = true
unlockTool2.isUserInteractionEnabled = true
unlockTool3.isUserInteractionEnabled = true
} else {
unlockTool1.isUserInteractionEnabled = false
unlockTool2.isUserInteractionEnabled = false
unlockTool3.isUserInteractionEnabled = false
}
}
If I find out the status then I will be able to save the state as true/false. I tried using UserDefaults with some success. Not sure if I placed the code in the best location though.
If the subscription is still active, I'd like to allow the user to click a button, and deny the button click if the subscription has run out.
I'll add more code if needed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.