During the cleanup process of Azure VM. I am trying to identify all resources associated with Deallocated VM, Like network, storage and nic.
I ran below query to get details, but unable to write a query to get other details in the same query parameter to get a result of nic, storge in table format.
az vm list -d --query "[?powerState=='VM deallocated']" -o table
qa-automation-10 TEST-QA-AUTOMATION
qa-automation-11 TEST-QA-AUTOMATION
qa-automation-12 TEST-QA-AUTOMATION
qa-automation-13 TEST-QA-AUTOMATION
qa-automation-14 TEST-QA-AUTOMATIO
Any help will be appreciable, I am especially looking for az client query. As VM deallocated list is big so I will run through gitlab pipeline.
},
"id": "/subscriptions/xxxxxxxx/resourceGroups/xxxx/providers/Microsoft.Compute/virtualMachines/x023901",
"identity": null,
"licenseType": null,
"location": "x",
"macAddresses": "",
"name": "x023901",
"networkProfile": {
"networkInterfaces": [
{
"id": "/subscriptions/x/resourceGroups/rGroup-ENV0239/providers/Microsoft.Network/networkInterfaces/x023901nic",
"primary": null,
"resourceGroup": "rGroup-ENV0239"
}
]
},
"osProfile": null,
"plan": null,
"powerState": "VM deallocated",
"privateIps": "x.x.x.x",
"provisioningState": "Succeeded",
"publicIps": "",
"resourceGroup": "RGROUP-ENV0239",
"resources": [
{
"autoUpgradeMinorVersion": true,
"forceUpdateTag": null,
"id": "/subscriptions/xxxxxxx/resourceGroups/RGROUP-ENV0239/providers/Microsoft.Compute/virtualMachines/x023901/extensions/OmsAgentForLinux",
"instanceView": null,
"location": "x",
"name": "OmsAgentForLinux",
"protectedSettings": null,
"provisioningState": "Succeeded",
"publisher": "Microsoft.EnterpriseCloud.Monitoring",
"resourceGroup": "RGROUP-ENV0239",
"settings": {
"stopOnMultipleConnections": true,
"workspaceId": "xx"
},
"tags": null,
"type": "Microsoft.Compute/virtualMachines/extensions",
"typeHandlerVersion": "1.0",
"virtualMachineExtensionType": "OmsAgentForLinux"
}
],
"storageProfile": {
"dataDisks": [
{
"caching": "None",
"createOption": "Attach",
"diskSizeGb": 20,
"image": null,
"lun": 0,
"managedDisk": null,
"name": "x-data1.vhd",
"vhd": {
"uri": "https://x.core.windows.net/vhds/x-data1.vhd"
},
"writeAcceleratorEnabled": null
}
],
"imageReference": null,
"osDisk": {
"caching": "ReadWrite",
"createOption": "Attach",
"diffDiskSettings": null,
"diskSizeGb": 30,
"encryptionSettings": null,
"image": null,
"managedDisk": null,
"name": "xosDisk",
"osType": "Linux",
"vhd": {
"uri": "https://xblob.core.windows.net/vhds/x.vhd"
},
"writeAcceleratorEnabled": null
}
},
"tags": null,
"type": "Microsoft.Compute/virtualMachines",
"vmId": "x",
"zones": null
},