I've had a look about and seen some examples, but none that suit my needs.
I have a table:
+-------+-----------+-----------+
| Year | Month | Count |
+-------+-----------+-----------+
| 2001 | Nov | 2 |
| 2001 | Dec | 1 |
| 2002 | Jan | 3 |
+-------+-----------+-----------+
Now the idea is I want to insert the Year and Month values x times into another table based on the Count Value. So I should end up with something like the following:
+-------+-----------+
| Year | Month |
+-------+-----------+
| 2001 | Nov |
| 2001 | Nov |
| 2001 | Dec |
| 2002 | Jan |
| 2002 | Jan |
| 2002 | Jan |
+-------+-----------+
This is just a small sample, the actual table is much larger.
Any pointers on this would be great. I hope what I am asking makes sense, any questions, please ask :)