I'm trying to style a div that I shaped with the clip-path: polygon CSS property. I want to give it some shadows so it looks a bit three dimensional.
The problem is that the shadow property doesn't work. When I inspect the element in the browser, the CSS code for shadow is grayed out.
I tried to make the shadow the following ways and none of them worked
box-shadow: 0 -2px 2px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.14), 0 -3px 1px -2px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.12), 0 -1px 5px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);filter: drop-shadow(0 2px 2px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.14), 0 3px 1px -2px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.12), 0 1px 5px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2));filter: box-shadow 0 2px 2px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.14), 0 3px 1px -2px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.12), 0 1px 5px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);
Here is the HTML code:
<div id="first" class="row">
<div class="container-fluid">
...some content inside...
</div>
</div>
And SCSS code:
#first {
padding-top: 60px;
padding-bottom: 30px;
-webkit-box-shadow: 0 -2px 2px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.14), 0 -3px 1px -2px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.12), 0 -1px 5px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);
box-shadow: 0 -2px 2px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.14), 0 -3px 1px -2px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.12), 0 -1px 5px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);
.container-fluid {
background: red;
clip-path: polygon(0 0%, 100% 0%, 100% 88%, 0 100%);
}
}