Any way to preview .msg files in navigator?

Viewed 716

I have differents .msg files in my server and other files (.docx, .mp3, .jpg ...etc), there is some way to preview .msg files in navigator?. Something similar as preview office documents with google viewer.

Example:

<iframe src="http://docs.google.com/gview?url=http://www.snee.com/xml/xslt/sample.doc&embedded=true" style="width:500px; height:500px;" frameborder="0"></iframe>

I want similar

<iframe src="http://urlexample.com/emailexample.msg" style="width:500px; height:500px;" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Thanks.

This page can show this kind of files, I want to do something similar.

1 Answers

The object element can represent an external resource, which, depending on the type of the resource, will either be treated as an image, as a nested browsing context, or as an external resource to be processed by a plugin.

The data attribute in , if present, specifies the address of the resource. If present, the attribute must be a valid non-empty URL potentially surrounded by spaces.

The type attribute in , if present, specifies the type of the resource. If present, the attribute must be a valid mime type.

In your case, e.g.

<object data="http://urlexample.com/emailexample.msg" type="application/vnd.ms-outlook" width="500" height="500">
       <embed src="http://urlexample.com/emailexample.msg" type="application/vnd.ms-outlook" />
</object>
Related