How to download a text file displaying on web page

Viewed 19066

I am learning Algorithms 4th. And now I want to download a data file 1Mints.txt which is a input file for testing K-Sum algorithm. Thus, I search it on the book's website. Fortunately, I find the corresponding page but the file just display on line and I can not download it. I hope someone could help me. Thanks.

file link: https://algs4.cs.princeton.edu/14analysis/1Mints.txt

2 Answers

You can Download the file by below steps:

  1. Open the Web page from which you want to extract text.
  2. Click the “Right Click” menu.
  3. Click the “Save as”, then in the “Filename” 1Mints.txt comes.
  4. Then select “Save as Type” as “Text Document” and then Okay.
    It will Download 1Mints.txt at the specified location.

When I found the following method to download it, I really think I am a foolish. You just right click the web page and chose save it.

Related