In my app, I give the user the option to play a small frame of audio (from a larger audio file)in order to listen over and over to do a manual transcription. AKPlayer makes this trivial. Now, because the frame of audio is pretty small, it's pretty intense to hear this loop over and over (a little maddening in the classical sense of the word). I'd like to either fade it out/fade it back in with the loop OR just inject like 500 ms of silence before the loop starts again. I have no idea where to start, here is the current working code as is:
public func playLoop(start: Double, end: Double) {
self.chordLoopPlayer.isLooping = true
self.chordLoopPlayer.buffering = .always
self.chordLoopPlayer.preroll()
let millisecondsPerSample : Double = 1000 / 44100
let startingDuration : Double = (((start * millisecondsPerSample) / 1000) / 2)
let endingDuration : Double = (((end * millisecondsPerSample) / 1000) / 2)
print("StartinDuration:\(startingDuration) | EndingDuration:\(endingDuration)")
self.chordLoopPlayer.loop.start = startingDuration
self.chordLoopPlayer.loop.end = endingDuration
self.chordLoopPlayer.play(from: startingDuration, to: endingDuration)
Thanks so much <3