Let's suppose that I have a shop of toys. And I have a web page where these toys can be bought. Each toy has its own features but to represent a human toy I have a class called HumanToy with some properties like height, weight.... But I have a nested property that it itself a JavaBean called HumanLegs and this class has its own features like:
public class HumanToy {
private Double height;
private Double weight;
private HumanLegs humanLegs;
private class HumanLegs {
private Double height;
private Double weight;
}
My question would be:
Does it make any sense that this toy has a static HumanLegs class? I mean, conceptually, HumanLegs cannot exist by its own, they only exist with a toy so I think its logical that this is an inner class at first (not a separated class), and secondly not static for the same reason, I mean, only instantiating a HumanToy you can get a HumanLegs object or to get a HumanLegs object you need a HumanToy object. Is this the right thinking?