In my Android app, I need to scroll down the screen and validate whether the required elements(each individual element) are available or not. How do I achieve this with a Java method?
In my Android app, I need to scroll down the screen and validate whether the required elements(each individual element) are available or not. How do I achieve this with a Java method?
Use the following code for scrolling up and down using JAVA.
driver.findElementByAndroidUIAutomator("new UiScrollable(new UiSelector()).scrollIntoView(text(\"**Text you want to Find**\"));");
Thanks.
The good way here is to use native UIAutomator find strategy:
public void isElementPresent(String resourceId) {
return androidDriver.findElementsByAndroidUIAutomator("new UiScrollable(new UiSelector()
.scrollable(true).instance(0)).scrollIntoView(new UiSelector().resourceId("<your app package name>:id/" + resourceId + "\"))")
.size() > 0;
}
It will scroll down & up the view to find an element by provided resourceId and return true if element present.
Use the following code to scroll up using java :
public void swipeUp(AppiumDriver<?> appiumDriver, MobileElement fromPosition, MobileElement toPosition) {
Dimension size = fromPosition.getSize();
Dimension size1 = toPosition.getSize();
TouchAction swipe = new TouchAction(appiumDriver)
.press(ElementOption.element(fromPosition, size.width / 2, size.height - 20))
.waitAction(WaitOptions.waitOptions(Duration.ofSeconds(4)))
.moveTo(ElementOption.element(toPosition, size1.width / 2, size1.height / 2 + 30)).release();
swipe.perform();
logger.info("Swipe Success");
}