installing jspdf using npm command

Viewed 9211

problem: npm install jspdf not working

I am trying to install the jspdf in command prompt, but it is not getting installed. Below is the command I tried.

npm install jspdf

When the above command is fired, it stops below place indefinitely and NO ERROR.

fetchMetadata: sill resolveWithNewModule jspdf@1.5.3 checking installable status

Please let me know if any suggestions.

Thanks
vinod

4 Answers

there is a problem with the latest version 1.5.3. try installing a previous version. It worked for me:

npm install jspdf@1.4.1 --save

For some npm dependencies the install process can freeze because of firewall.

Try disabling your firewall or connect to a public network, then run npm install again.

Acccording to it's documentation you can install the package using yarn.

yarn add jspdf

I hope it helps.

You can follow the official doc.

Just type npm i jspdf --save in the console and it should work fine.

enter image description here

Related