I use github.com/issues/assigned to find issues that are assigned to me, to work on. But many of them I have already opened a PR for. Is there a way to filter out those that already have a PR linked to them?
I use github.com/issues/assigned to find issues that are assigned to me, to work on. But many of them I have already opened a PR for. Is there a way to filter out those that already have a PR linked to them?
sticking with the website GUI, it may be helpful to sort by lack of activity, which will put issues with fewer reactions and comments up top:
assignee:stevage is:issue is:open sort:interactions-asc
e.g.:
but this does not provide what you asked for.
to retrieve a list of all open issues assigned to you and then remove those that have been mentioned by a comment on a pull request submitted by you seems non-trivial, but is probably possible with some scripting against the github api.