I have an angular project and I know it is possible to open a github project in StackBlitz, but what about the changes that were made on the StackBlitz project? Is it possible to commit to github without downloading the code to your PC?
I have an angular project and I know it is possible to open a github project in StackBlitz, but what about the changes that were made on the StackBlitz project? Is it possible to commit to github without downloading the code to your PC?
For those looking for a way to import an existing GitHub repo into Stackblitz, please read: https://stackblitz.com/docs#import-from-github.
You can run any public repo on Github by providing the username + repo name like so:
stackblitz.com/github/{GH_USERNAME}/{REPO_NAME}And you can also optionally specify a branch, tag, or commit:
.../github/{GH_USERNAME}/{REPO_NAME}/tree/{TAG|BRANCH|COMMIT}
Edit: Syncing from GitHub to Stackblitz see Pauls answer
Syncing from Stackblitz to GitHub
Looks like you can synchronize your existing stackblitz-project with your github-account by:
Once you change something you can click Commit-Option on top to synchronize back to github - will only be available when step 4. successfully be done.
Just to add to the answer, you do have to save your code to see the "Connect Repository" option pop up. When you click "Connect Repository" then click on "import an existing repository". It doesn't look "clickable" but it is.