I'm trying to run cypress tests inside a docker container. I've simplified my setup so I can just try to get a simple container instance running and a few tests executed.
I'm using docker-compose
version: '2.1'
services:
e2e:
image: test/e2e:v1
command: ["./node_modules/.bin/cypress", "run", "--spec", "integration/mobile/all.js"]
build:
context: .
dockerfile: Dockerfile-cypress
container_name: cypress
network_mode: host
and my Dokerfile-cypress
FROM cypress/browsers:chrome69
RUN mkdir /usr/src/app
WORKDIR /usr/src/app
RUN npm install cypress@3.1.0
COPY cypress /usr/src/app/cypress
COPY cypress.json /usr/src/app/cypress
RUN ./node_modules/.bin/cypress verify
when I run docker-compose up after I build my image I see
cypress | name_to_handle_at on /dev: Operation not permitted
cypress | Can't run because no spec files were found.
cypress |
cypress | We searched for any files matching this glob pattern:
cypress |
cypress | integration/mobile/all-control.js
cypress exited with code 1
I've verified that my cypress files and folders have been copied over and I can verify that my test files exist. I've been stuck on this for a while and i'm unsure what to do besides giving up.
Any guidance appreciated.