I'm trying to display a list of items within a list of items. Basically it's a card game, where each suit is being repeated, and then each card for each suit is being repeated.
<StackLayout margin="10 0 60 0" padding="0 0">
<ListView class="list-group" [items]="hand" (itemTap)="onItemTap($event)"
(itemLoading)="onItemLoading($event)" backgroundColor="#26252A"
style="height:100%">
<ng-template let-suit="item">
<FlexboxLayout flexDirection="row">
<ScrollView orientation="horizontal">
<StackLayout height="100" orientation="horizontal" margin="2.5, 15">
<ListView class="list-group" [items]="suit.cards">
<ng-template let-card="item">
<Label [text]="card" class="card"></Label>
</ng-template>
</ListView>
</StackLayout>
</ScrollView>
</FlexboxLayout>
</ng-template>
</ListView>
</StackLayout>
And this is what my "hand" looks like:
hand: { suit: Suit, fontColor: Color, cards: string[] }[] = [
{ suit: "Red", fontColor: new Color("red"), cards: ["14", "13"] },
{ suit: "Green", fontColor: new Color("green"), cards: ["14", "13", "12", "9"] },
{ suit: "Yellow", fontColor: new Color("yellow"), cards: ["14", "13", "10", "9"] },
{ suit: "Black", fontColor: new Color("black"), cards: ["14", "13", "9"] }
];
When I run it though, I'm only getting the very first card in each suit to be displayed.
You can check it out at the playground here:
https://play.nativescript.org/?template=play-ng&id=XfogFt&v=3
(I'm new to both NaitiveScript and Angular, so I may be missing something simple)