I have full-width bootstrap row having three divs inside one another with a background image. the third div has span tag for showing data. I have an issue in there alignment my code is:
<div class="container-fluid">
<div class="row">
<div class="col-xs-12 align">
<div id="center">
<div id="middle">
<div class="CImage">
<div class="Upper">
<div class="inner"><span id="require" runat="server">140</span></div>
</div>
</div>
<div id="title">Hello</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
CSS:
.align {
text-align: center;
justify-content: center;
display: flex;
}
#center {
width: 100vw;
text-align: center;
height: 15vh;
justify-content: center;
display: flex;
}
#middle {
margin-top: 15px;
}
.CImage {
background-image: url(../Responsive/img/Under.png);
border-bottom-width: 1px;
background-size: contain;
background-repeat: no-repeat;
width: 23vw;
height: 8.7vh;
}
.Upper {
background-image: url(../Responsive/img/Upper.png);
border-bottom-width: 1px;
background-size: contain;
background-repeat: no-repeat;
width: 22.8vw;
height: 8.7vh;
}
.inner {
background-image: url(../Responsive/img/Inner.png);
border-bottom-width: 1px;
background-size: contain;
background-repeat: no-repeat;
width: 20.8vw;
height: 6.7vh;
}
Now they are displaying result but alignment for images are not coming on each other perfectly especially in third div
The result that I am getting is:
Required output,
After making changes as you ppl mentioned,


