In Jmeter Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory

Viewed 5479

enter image description hereenter image description hereI am trying to run select query in jmeter. I am getting this response in listners "Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory" I have attached my myphpadmin page which I use to create db. Thanks in advance.

enter image description here.png

enter image description here

3 Answers

JDBC jar should be in lib folder:

Fully qualified name of driver class. (Must be in JMeter's classpath - easiest to copy .jar file into JMeter's /lib directory).

I assume you use your jar for MySQL DB:

The list of the validation queries can be configured with jdbc.config.jdbc.driver.class property and are by default:

MySQL com.mysql.jdbc.Driver

On JMeter side check:

  • driver of MySQL (correct version) is in lib folder. The Jar not a zip.
  • The URL format is correct based on this document, there seems to be a space before database name in your URL
  • Login / password are also correct, check for strange characters or bad copy/paste

If all those are ok, then you're most probably facing same issues as the ones described here:

Related